Subject: Does rockbox work on Archos Jukebox Recorder FM?
From: rockbox_at_diffenbach.org
Date: 2002-12-05

My apologies if this is a FAQ (I looked but didn't find it) or if this has come up on the lisr previously (I did a search, but found nothing).

Does rockbox work on the Archos Jukebox Recorder /FM/(Archos part no. 500326)?

I copied ajbrec.ajz and the .rockbock directory from rockbox-1.4-recorder.zip to my Archos FM, but when I rebooted it, it displayed the factory firmware: OS 1.30j (October 7 2002), and didn't load the rockbox OS.

Am I doing something wrong, or is rockbox incompatible with the FM recorder? If so, are there any plans to support the FM recorder, and if so, when?

Thanks,
--Tom