Subject: Playlist Organization
From: Bill Wolford's Head (
Date: 2002-12-05

RE: Eveready 1850 NiMhApologies if this is redundent but,

i'm curious to know how other people are organizing their song files directories and playlists.
    I've been spending lot's of time organizing my Mp3's updating the Id3 tags and so on in order to make use of ID3 browse

It's great for making playlists organized into artist, album, genre and year playlists, but have yet to find a way using rockbox to make custom playlists that work (like play all mp3's on the disc at random etd...) I tried rewriting the playlist/text files but didn't have much luck.
    Anyone have any suggestions for other apps, resources or your own technics for playlist organisation would be greatly appreciated

Rockbox Rocks