Subject: Re: Bleeding Edge Disk poweroff crash with Hitachi_DK23CA_20
From: BoD (
Date: 2002-12-06

I'll try it.
But I need to mention that this bug is driving me crazy :)) I just can't
manage to reproduce it everytime, with a precise set of conditions. I first
thought it depended on the batteries/plugged in then on the moving/not
moving now I think it depends on the "moment I press next" but can't make it
happen anymore with a build from yesterday :)
Anyway I try the new one and let you know.

"Björn Stenberg" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
BoD wrote:
> I did not reproduce the problem with archos20021130.ajz, but did reproduce
> it with archos20021201.ajz.

Can you please try the newest bleeding edge? We found an ugly race condition
that I hope to have fixed now.