Subject: RE: WPS
From: James Ockwell (James_at_justrams.co.uk)
Date: 2002-12-06

mail_at_justrams.co.uk - Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are
those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of Just
Rams Plc. Computer viruses can be transmitted with e-mails. The
recipient must virus-check this email and any attachments. E-mails may
be monitored and stored.

> Loved the new battery info in the wps screen, however, my if/else string
> does not now work !!

>Could you describe this in a little more detail, please?

My wps screen that I have been using for ~4 weeks included the following:
%s%?id<id¦d1>
After last nights bleeding edge it stopped working if there was no album
name. Tracks
with an album name were fine.
        James