Subject: Re: New ATA code: My observations
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-12-08

On Sun, 8 Dec 2002, Bradley Alexander wrote:

> I had a chance today to get a little more use out of my Archos (JB6000).
> These are my experiences with the bleeding edge (from the 021204-0022
> build).

There have been some pretty intense developing and fixing in the ATA code and
mpeg reading the last couple of days, and recent dailies have had all sorts
of problems. Much of this due to the move over to "dynamic whatmarks".

I do believe that the ones released starting with 021207 should be better
than they've been for a week or so.

--
Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg -- http://rockbox.haxx.se/