Subject: Jukebox FM?
From: JJTye_at_aol.com
Date: 2002-12-09

Dear Rockboxers.

I read with interest about using the Rockbox firmware on an FM Recorder. One
possible difference was "a different file system". I though all Archoses
(Archi?) use the FAT32 system.

One thing im worried about is that when Archos eventually stop making the
current Players and Recorders, does that mean the end of the Rockbox project?
Hope not!!

By the way, what do you lot think of the re-designed body for the FM
Recorder? Personally I prefer the rugged industrial look of the current
Recorders rather than the "melted Ipod" look of the FM Recorder.

Keep up the good work you lot! (A special mention to Bjorn for his hard
effort :-)

JTCP