Subject: RE: Sound quality with Rockbox
From: Andreas Stemmer (Andreas.Stemmer_at_web.de)
Date: 2002-12-09

I had the same experience, the high frequency noise of the archos fw was
away, but there was still some noise that was audible during pause or
silent passages. In my case, the noise went away when I unplugged the
charger. Rockbox without power adaptor is completely noiseless for me (I
know it's not possible to have no noise at all, but if I can't hear it I
don't care).

Andreas