Subject: RE : [not related to rockbox] no long filenames in windows xp
From: Henri David (
Date: 2002-12-09

I do have this problem too.. Well, sometimes it's working okay,
sometimes i have the problem you are describing.

I have no ideas where it could come from. Hummm.... I am using the
generic drivers, i means i didn't installed the drivers that are on
archos website nor the ones from insystems. Just using windows default
Could this be the origin of our problem ?