Subject: Latest build issues

Latest build issues

From: James Ockwell <James_at_justrams.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 08:54:48 +0000

mail_at_justrams.co.uk - Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are
those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of Just
Rams Plc. Computer viruses can be transmitted with e-mails. The
recipient must virus-check this email and any attachments. E-mails may
be monitored and stored.

Just for your info...
With the lastest builds over the last week I have lost my if/else string, or
more precisely the 'else' part, the 'if' part is fine. Now my battery info
reads 92% after a full charge. I tried an older version last night, not
exactly
sure of the date, but it was just before the addition of the sleep timer,
and
immediately the battery read 100% and the WPS worked fine, so I'm happy it
wasn't
anything that I might have done.