Subject: Latest build issues
From: James Ockwell (
Date: 2002-12-10

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify - Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are
those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of Just
Rams Plc. Computer viruses can be transmitted with e-mails. The
recipient must virus-check this email and any attachments. E-mails may
be monitored and stored.

Just for your info...
With the lastest builds over the last week I have lost my if/else string, or
more precisely the 'else' part, the 'if' part is fine. Now my battery info
reads 92% after a full charge. I tried an older version last night, not
sure of the date, but it was just before the addition of the sleep timer,
immediately the battery read 100% and the WPS worked fine, so I'm happy it
anything that I might have done.