Subject: Re: Recorded MP3 file doesn't have date information
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-12-10

Henri Tremolo wrote:
> When I record something and look the file in Windows
> explorer, there's no date/time information in the file. Maybe
> this is not dangerous, but it seems weird.

There is always date information, but in this case Windows refuses to display it for some reason. What does it show if you open up a command prompt and run "dir"?

Also, was the Real-Time Clock on your recorder adjusted to correct time? It just now occured to me that I don't do a time sanity check in the fat code.

--
Björn