Subject: Re[2]: Trickle Charging
From: Uwe Freese (mail_at_uwe-freese.de)
Date: 2002-12-10

Hello Andreas,

Andreas Stemmer wrote on Tuesday, December 10, 2002, 1:32:53 PM:

>> My first thought was:
>> - charger on if voltage < a
>> - charger off if voltage > b (with b a little bit smaller
>> than the max
>> voltage of the last complete charge cycle)

AS> Isn't that exactly what is done at the moment with deep discharge off
AS> (with a = 95%)?

No. Every charge cycle is the same and runs till a delta peak is
detected (voltage going down because of batteries heating up). And we do
not shut off only because of a high voltage of some value. This is good
for one complete charge cycle, but not the best possibility for the
trickle charge.

Bye, Uwe.