Subject: RE: Archos plans to ship Rockbox with Jukebox Studio
From: Andrew McCallum (
Date: 2002-12-11

Glad everyone's work is getting recognized :) My jukebox wouldn't be
half as useable if it wasn't for rockbox.

-----Original Message----- From: [] On Behalf Of Björn Stenberg Sent: December 11, 2002 9:07 AM To:;; Subject: Archos plans to ship Rockbox with Jukebox Studio

An interesting development: Archos Product Management have asked for permission to include Rockbox on the Support CD shipped with all their Jukebox Studios.

I have granted them permission to do this. The GPL license actually allows anyone to distribute Rockbox, but asking first is a nice gesture.

-- Björn Stenberg Rockbox - Open Source Jukebox Firmware -