Subject: Re: Archos plans to ship Rockbox with Jukebox Studio
From: Jon Davis (jonmdavis_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2002-12-11

I'd just like to congratulate you and everyone else
who has put so much effort into Rockbox. You've
certainly made the Archos experience more enjoyable
for many.
Thanks,
Jon

--- Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> An interesting development: Archos Product
> Management have asked for permission to include
> Rockbox on the Support CD shipped with all their
> Jukebox Studios.
>
> I have granted them permission to do this. The GPL
> license actually allows anyone to distribute
> Rockbox, but asking first is a nice gesture.
>
> --
> Björn Stenberg
> Rockbox - Open Source Jukebox Firmware -
http://rockbox.haxx.se

=====
-Jon Davis

"A coward is not one who is afraid to kill a fellow creature, but one who is afraid to love it."
--Jon Davis