Subject: Re: Re[2]: preamp

Re: Re[2]: preamp

From: Henri Tremolo <s00078_at_tec.puv.fi>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:46:10 +0200

> http://www.core-sound.com/inbox.html
> But it's pretty pointless because it's bigger than the jukebox and in
> the same price range, too.

I have dreamed about having a mindprint di-port:
http://www.mindprint.com/english/indexproducts.htm
but haven't bought it yet. The good point is that
this model is ad/da converter, stereo line/mic preamp
and can output s/pdif optical and coaxial, in 24bit
resolution.

It does have phones output as well, and auxiliary
input for karaoke mode.

Yes, i agree, it's big and costs nearly 400eur, but
on the other hand, I have already rack full of expensive
devices and my fiancee doesn't even blame me
about it...

so dear Santa... give me one of those :)

But.. one thing: Why expect more than CD-quality,
when it will be packed to mp3? Analog input will be
all right for mobile recordings with microphones,
imho.

-z-