Subject: RE: Archos plans to ship Rockbox with Jukebox Studio
From: Justin Heiner (jheiner_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2002-12-11

In my opinion it is more than worth it. The goal of most any product is user acceptance, and having archos ship rockbox would get alot more users. And, if rockbox is getting more people asking questions, that will just help us refine our FAQ, fix bugs, etc. It's a win-win situation in my opinion.

-Justin