Subject: Re: cvs: docs BATTERY-FAQ,1.10,1.11
From: Mike Payson (mpayson_at_dawgdayz.com)
Date: 2002-12-11

I bought a Radio Shack 9v 1000ma car adatper. I was told that it should be
fine (the Recorders AC adapter is listed as 9v 600ma). Is this alright, or am
I risking burning something out? I assume it's safe, but...

--
Mike Payson  |  DawgDayz Dog Walking & Pet Sitting
(206) 280-7295 | www.dawgdayz.com | mpayson_at_dawgdayz.com