Subject: RE: Archos plans to ship Rockbox with Jukebox Studio
From: Bradley Alexander (
Date: 2002-12-11

Also good to see a company view the work of a group of talented
developers as an asset rather than as a threat...Not enough of this in
this day and age...

Again, excellent job. My hat's off to the entire development team.

On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 09:16, Andrew McCallum wrote:
> Glad everyone's work is getting recognized :) My jukebox wouldn't be
> half as useable if it wasn't for rockbox.
> ---

Bradley M. Alexander                |
Debian Developer, Security Engineer |   storm [at]
Debian/GNU Linux Developer          |   storm [at]
Key fingerprints:
DSA 0x54434E65: 37F6 BCA6 621D 920C E02E  E3C8 73B2 C019 5443 4E65
RSA 0xC3BCBA91: 3F 0E 26 C1 90 14 AD 0A  C8 9C F0 93 75 A0 01 34
Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the
experience usually comes from bad judgment.
					--Rules of the Air, #20