Subject: trickle charge status
From: Uwe Freese (mail_at_uwe-freese.de)
Date: 2002-12-11

Hello,

Here's just the status for those who are interested:

I implemented "top off" charge and trickle charge with a voltage
regulation. At the moment the voltage is regulated to 5,65 V for two
hours after the normal charging completes. After that, it's regulated to
5,45 V for 12 hours.

The code works. I'll now test how full the batteries actually get by
making some charge cycles and test the batteries' (charged) capacity in
my external charger. This will take some days. I think I'll be finished
at the weekend.

Bye, Uwe.