Subject: Resume after USB
From: Doug (
Date: 2002-12-12

I recall hearing earlier that resuming after a USB plug in was disabled because the disk may have been significantly altered, or something to that effect. However, if you disconnect the USB and restart the unit, then it still resumes; doesn't this defeat the purpose? Isn't the point to not resume from anything pre-USB plug in, not just on any given boot? I propose that if my assumptions are correct that either resume should be stopped after USB even after a reboot as though 'stop' had been pressed, or enable resume directly after an unplug. (Also, if you seek to the folder you were in before connecting to the USB and press 'play', it will resume as though rebooted, I've noticed)

Do you Yahoo!?