Subject: Remote Control restart
From: Andreas Zwirtes (zwirtes_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2002-12-12

Hi guys!

I know, we had a very long discussion about protocols and stuff and I
didn't post anything since then. As time went by, i did a little research
in my (very short) spare time. We almost did all the discussion and
documentation work to start with the remote implementation.

In the time between Xmas and new year I've got some time left to start
with the sourcecode for bidirectional communication and the necessary
schematics for that. If anybody did that already, please tell me.

For now, I wish you to have a good time. And don't throw christmas
trees at people on the street! ;)

Bye,
Andreas