Subject: Re: Archos plans to ship Rockbox with Jukebox Studio
From: Mike Payson (mpayson_at_dawgdayz.com)
Date: 2002-12-12

I should also mention, just in case anyone from Archos is listening, that
before I read about Rockbox, I had ruled out the Archos due to a couple of
missing features (most notably random play across the entire disc). Once I
read about Rockbox, I went out & bought my recorder the next day. So, there
is at least one sale that is -directly- a result of the Rockbox project.

--
Mike Payson  |  DawgDayz Dog Walking & Pet Sitting
(206) 280-7295 | www.dawgdayz.com | mpayson_at_dawgdayz.com