Subject: Re: Archos plans to ship Rockbox with Jukebox Studio
From: gizz (
Date: 2002-12-12

Well, I decided to buy my AJB6000 because I found the (very) early Björn's
Archos Jukebox Hack Page
that gave hints about custom firmware replacement -- if I remember well, the
first firmware replacement was a few bytes in size and all it did was
blinking the red led :)
Most important, Björn furnished code <sources>, which was a decisive
argument at the time, because I liked the idea to be able to compile
*something* for my jukebox..

Nicolas Sauzede.

ps : That is, total count of Rockbox-influenced archos buyers is at least
two :-)