Subject: Re: Where I was when I found Rockbox... :-)
From: Justin Heiner (
Date: 2002-12-12

I bought my archos, was disappointed at the lack of features, then found rockbox right at the beginning stages, before they could even play mp3's. I gave up on rockbox, due to the high number of projects that die at the beginning stages. Then, a few months later I came back and things had progressed nicely, which gave a 2nd life to my archos. heh.