Subject: Re: Archos plans to ship Rockbox with Jukebox Studio
From: Martin Borus (martin_at_borus.de)
Date: 2002-12-12

rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se schrieb am 12.12.02 03:27:45:
> I should also mention, just in case anyone from Archos is listening, that
> before I read about Rockbox, I had ruled out the Archos due to a couple of
> missing features (most notably random play across the entire disc). Once I
> read about Rockbox, I went out & bought my recorder the next day. So, there
> is at least one sale that is -directly- a result of the Rockbox project.

Another sale here - I made a friend exchange his Creative jukebox for an Archos
model in October. This is only because of Rockbox: The original Archos firmware is
so clumsy I considered selling the my recorder and buying a unit from a proper
manufacturer.
And when timer recording works reliably I might buy a spare unit for me that
will capture satellite radio while I use the first one to listen to it...

Martin

Name, Strasse, Hausnummer,... nie mehr die Adressdaten eingeben, sondern
einfach per vCard versenden - http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021154