Subject: Re: Resume after USB
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-12-12

Chris Holt wrote:
> I don't like that idea at all. I'd hate to lose my place after hooking up
> USB.
> Why can't resume just gracefully fail if someone had deleted the song that
> was playing at the last shutdown?

I agree. I've been thinking about adding a resume question after USB disconnect. (You are questioned if your resume setting is ASK or YES.)

Also the clear-resume-info-on-STOP behaviour will go away, unless people scream a lot about it. The thinking is that you want to resume as often as possible, or you wouldn't have it enabled... :-)

--
Björn