Subject: Re: Archos plans to ship Rockbox with Jukebox Studio
From: Cynthia Sellers (
Date: 2002-12-12

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:

> > ... at least one sale that is -directly- a result of the Rockbox
> project.
> I hear a lot of similar stories. It would be fun to know how many units
> they sold because of rockbox... :-)

Add another to the ranks! I read a lot about bad Archos firmware and
decided to buy because of Rockbox!

And I'd like to add that not are you folks doing a great job with the
software, you are also about the nicest group I've ever found on the web!
You were all so nice to me with my newbie questions.