Subject: Re: bi-directional scrolling
From: Robert Hak (
Date: 2002-12-12

1) Fixed

2) Fixed

3) I think its fixed (I can't replicate it anymore)

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Eric Linenberg wrote:

(posted it all wrong!)

I love the bi-directional scrolling, but there are some bugs.

1) under display, there should be a scroll menu much like the peak
meter menu, as there are a LOT of scrolling options (no don't get rid
of any of them!)

2) scroll speed should go above 10Hz (I use 1 pixel scrolling, so I
would like it about 40Hz)

3) scroll start delay starts at 5000ms, but as soon as you change it
the new max is 2500ms.

lastly, this is an awesome patch. keep up the great work!

                    Robert E. Hak

      Rockbox: The Archos Firmware Replacement!

"Adults are just kids who owe money."