Subject: Re: Archos plans to ship Rockbox with Jukebox Studio
From: Brent Geery (
Date: 2002-12-12

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:29:15 +0100, Björn Stenberg <>

> lee donaghy wrote:
> > are they gonna wait till version 2.0 before shipping?
> I don't know. All I know is they asked if it was OK with us, and I said yes.

Can they give you guys more information into how the devices work, so
you don't have to keep reverse-engineering the damn things?! It would
make everyone's life easier if you have more information to work with.

BRENT - The Usenet typo king. :)

Fast Times At Ridgemont High Info Voted #87 - American Film Institute's Top 100 Funniest American Films