Subject: Re: Bookmarks (was: Resume after USB)
From: Psyco Dedman (
Date: 2002-12-13

I've been thinking about bookmarking for a while... seems like code from the
resume feature should be reusable to impliment it fairly easily...
personally, i would love to be able to mark a spot and save it to nameable
and/or auto-named files that you can then "play" to go to that spot... that
way you can keep bookmarks of your favorite parts of long tracks etc
just my 2 cents