Subject: Re: bug? More recording problems - part 2
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (linus_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-12-13

Martin Borus wrote:
> I'm still using the same CVS and have tried a digital 48kHz
> recording. I wanted to attempt a long overnight - but ran into
> problems.

Don't use the same CVS, I have fixed a few bugs in the latest one.

> First strange thing I noticed that the peak meter showed some
> - not much - movement. This was new for digital recording.

No, it is not new. Rockbox recording has never had monitoring for the
digital input. Yet.

> This happened to me
> yesterday as well so I can now safely say that recording right after a
> bootup does not work. The second does...

That is one of the bugs that was fixed in the latest CVS.

> I also notived that the recording timer resets when you press F2 or
> F3 while recording to check the source...

I saw that too. I'll try to handle that problem later on.

> Hope this is useful.

Indeed. Thanks for your work.

/Linus