Subject: Re: Quick Entire Disk Random???

Re: Quick Entire Disk Random???

From: Farhad Nabet <nabet_at_chapar.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 21:14:15 +0330

Very nice!

At least it's an option more than Archos; besides, I've never wanted to play
whole my hard disk (maybe some others do that). Adding a choice (in that
menu) like "Add whole disk to .rockbox\main.m3u (or all.m3u)" would
complement it. That you add whole disk to all.m3u just whenever you want! No
need to wait till it searchs all dirs for mp3s. You add it just whenever you
want, furthermore you could define it (all.m3u) yourself.

Thanks!