Subject: Re: Multiple fonts in WPS?

Re: Multiple fonts in WPS?

From: Greg Haerr <greg_at_censoft.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:24:40 -0700

: Use different fonts for different parts of the WPS. I know for me, I like
to know how much time is left in the song and the artist more than anything.
It would kind of neat to set those in a bolder (or perhaps larger) font.

This was part of my original font design. For space and complexity
reasons, however, this idea wasn't followed through. The current
implementation and API only allows for a single font, and stores
the font in a static area.

Regards,

Greg