Subject: Recording tests - part three - 15 hours!
From: Martin Borus (
Date: 2002-12-13

I'll upgrade in a minute - still here's the last test results
with CVS 021211 on a JB20...
> ROM 1.28
> Mask: 0x0302
> USB: positive
> ATA 0x200
> PR:Positive
> Freq: 11.0592MHz

I left the recording I started yesterday running (quality 5 / 48kHz /
digital) until now and now have a 977 MB file that plays over
15 hours. Well done!

Apart from the problems I ran into yesterday there's one more:

The time counter didn't move beyond 03:48:14 and stayed at the
position for most of the recording.

I've got some more long time recording scheduled for sunday where
I'll try to capture the first broadcasting day of BBC7. I'll use two units
for that - one with Archos and one with Rockbox. Let's see which one
performs better...