Subject: Progress bar in WPS
From: icabod (
Date: 2002-12-13

I have posted about this problem before, and after further testing, I have narrowed it down to a specific set of circumstances. I was hoping for some input from anyone else who might have experienced this problem.

The progress bar cursor on my WPS has problems advancing. Only the top 1 or 2 pixels will advance, and the bottom ones will not. When I refresh the screen (leave the WPS and return), the full cursor is at the correct position in the song, but the advancing problem persists.

I have found that the problem only exists when using 6x9.FNT and 5x7.FNT.

I also created a minimalistic WPS with a progress bar to test the other, larger fonts. None of those appear to have this problem either.

So I guess this is a font issue. I've recently switched to UWE_PROP.FNT as my default font (it looks better anyways :), and the problem is gone.

(-%pr) [%fbkbps]

AJBR15 Vital Statistics
ROM: 1.28
Mask: 0x0302