Subject: Multiple fonts in WPS?
From: icabod (icabod_at_impaktdevices.com)
Date: 2002-12-13

A possible feature that might be kinda cool:

Use different fonts for different parts of the WPS. I know for me, I like to know how much time is left in the song and the artist more than anything. It would kind of neat to set those in a bolder (or perhaps larger) font.

I know you guys have your hands full as it is. I would be willing to help if someone could direct me a place to jumpstart my understanding of WTF all your code does. Never Progg'd firmware before... but it should be that big of a jump for win apps, no?

icabod
PS: if this double-posts again, I'm going to be very upset ;)