Subject: Screensaver dvpt...
From: zOOm (z_00_m_at_yahoo.fr)
Date: 2002-12-15

Hello, I ve started developping a "screensaver"....
the idea is if no activity during xmin but music is playing....
a screen will appear (first just the basic logo but we could add any other
animation)

so I think the solution is to create an independant thread (am i wrong ?)
and add some configuration menu int the main menu,
but how can I say other thread (except usb one) to not use the display
screen ?

I cannot find a flag or something similar, the only thing I've thound is the
treatment done when usb is connected.... but here I want to keep music
playing...

Thanks for help...

--
zOOm