Subject: Re: Stoycov? scroll
From: g wiz (
Date: 2002-12-15

g wiz wrote:
> What is the Stoycov scroll and should I panic? (I
> have the spelling wrong)

\Its "Stkov: scroll" and it means "Stack Overflow in
the scroll thread".
Can you remember which song that was playing when it
happened, and how
the WPS screen looked like?

In short: what text was scrolling on the screen at
that point? And was
it scrolling back and forth or wrapping around?

Sorry- Don't remember specifically. I had the file's
path scrolling forward. There's a strong chance the
font was courB14.fnt (very big-just 3 lines fit in WPS.

Do you Yahoo!?