Subject: Re: Quick Entire Disk Random???

Re: Quick Entire Disk Random???

From: George Styles <george_at_ripnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:38:22 -0000

I very much think we should use the same code... i havnt actually checked
the code, but it looks like the other (Brian King) patch does 99.9% of what
I am after anyway.

How about it goes into random if the playlist is called .m3ur and non-random
(or whatever if current setting for random) for plain .m3u?

Is that Brian King patch going to make the CVS? if so, there is no point in
me doing anything until it has, as I would most likely have to re-merge it
with the final verson.

cheers