Subject: Re: Recording breaks the 24h barrier / Problems
From: Martin Borus (martin_at_borus.de)
Date: 2002-12-16

Am 15 Dec 2002 um 16:25 hat Linus Nielsen Feltzing geschrieben:

> >I did a 24h recording with fridays CVS and it ran - but just like
> >the other 2 long recordings I did on the weekend it has a problem:
> >
> >If I use Winamp to access the files via USB I cannot play everything -
> >there's always a point where the recording is stuck.
>
> Is that point in about the same place in all the files?

It was at around 200 minutes in the first file I checked.

I couldn't check the others, yet - I'll do so tomorrow - currently both
jukeboxes are recording the first brouadcasting day of BBC7.

> >There's not way I can send you a 400 - 1800 MB file via the net and
> >I don't know how to cut it as all my cutting software crashed when I
> > try.
>
> No need. I have a file that I have analyzed and I can see the
> problem. I just can't understand how it happens. It looks like a
> performance problem...

What I don't understand is that the files play OK in the jukebox itself....

Martin