Subject: Re: Press [next] while "repeat one" is on...
From: BoD (
Date: 2002-12-16

"Martin Borus" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
> schrieb am 16.12.02 14:36:00:
> > When you are in "repeat one" mode, if you press [next] it plays the
> > song again. Well I think it should go next anyway (ie, play the next
> > from the playlist/dir) even if it's "repeat one" mode.
> > If you want to play the current track from the begining, you can press
> > [back] anyway.
> I use repeat1 quite often and would like it to stay how it is now.
> I agree that the use of "next" is useless while in repeat1-mode, but when
> you choose this you tell the jukebox not to change the tracks in the first
> If [next] would get you forward, [back] would have go back one track as

Well I thik it would be better too. The way it is currently, when in normal
mode, if you press [back] the *current* song plays again from the begining.
You have to press [back] twice for the previous song to play.
So if you are in "repeat one" mode I suggest it would be the same; so you
can go to previous song ([back] twice), go to next song ([next]) and start
current song from begining ([back] once).
I don't think it's confusing as the CD players do it this way...
What is more confusing I think is having several keys that have the same