Subject: Small WPS scrolling bug....

Small WPS scrolling bug....

From: Martin Borus <martin_at_borus.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:19:28 +0100

Hi,

I'm still using sunday's CVS - here I saw a small bug:

I was playing a large file (>400MB) and then changed to the next equally
large file (by pressing [->]), where I wanted to fast forward to the middle.

When the next files started to play, the correct name started to scroll
in the WPS. During the fast forward, the previous file name scrolled. I stopped fast
forwarding, the correct new name started to scroll. This happened on every change...

Martin