Subject: Lang compilation problem (2)
From: zOOm (
Date: 2002-12-17

ok so i m going to try to explain it ....a bit more..

> On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, zOOm wrote:
> > but the language generated contains mistake
> >
> > indeed "Ú" "Ó"..... are bad interpreted.....
> What does "bad interpreted" mean in this context?

bad interpreted means that in the menu all "Ú" are transform by something
like "@&" (not exactly this char but it looks like...)
but if I have songs with such letters there are well interpreted... this
means that I ve got a compilation problem of the language.... but I cannot
find where the mistake occurs

> > the probleme just comes from the default .lng generated because if I use
> > the default french.lng it is good...
> What is the problem? When does the problem happen? What are you saying you
> when the problem does not occur?

As a proof the problem doesn't occurs when I load the french.fnt on the web
site.... (of course I haven't compile it...)

So how compiling a .fnt ?

I can see the .lang is used to generate a lang.c and .h which are used in
order to generate the .o
Can this be at the compilation of the .o ?
By editing the .c and .h all things seem ok

> > Does anybody know where come from this mistake ?
> I don't understand what you're talking about!
Hope the problem is clearer...

> --
> Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg --

ThX a lot for your previous answer Daniel :-)