Subject: Re: 1.4 bug?
From: Bill Wolford's Head (billwolford_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2002-12-18

My first instinct was that it had something to do with buffering....It may
only happen when I'm playing one of my huge disc-wide playlists set to
random...I haven't had the chance to troubleshoot that.
     I can't recall this happening when playing just a regular full length
CD playlist... Could it be the random element on a long playlist takes up
more buffer memory and shuts off audio??