Subject: Re[2]: recording frame header bug
From: Uwe Freese (mail_at_uwe-freese.de)
Date: 2002-12-19

Hello,

UF> Anyway, the file doesn't play in winamp and I don't know why (a
UF> short file with the same settings plays, so generally, winamp can
UF> play back this format).

My audio codec that mediaplayer used played back the whole file - but
with 22kHz (playing too quick). I think it only reads the frequency once
and uses it for the whole file.

file of 9 seconds - that should be the point where I switched the sample
rate.

Result: I think the rockbox code works great. But all the players are
junk. This should be mentioned in the faq!

Bye, Uwe.