Subject: Re: Tool to fix corrupt recordings..

Re: Tool to fix corrupt recordings..

From: Martin Borus <martin_at_borus.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 22:41:53 +0100

Am 26 Dec 2002 um 14:05 hat Dave Dyer geschrieben:

> For what it's worth, I ran the tool over some MP3s produced
> by the standard archos recorder software, and it finds cause
> for complaint in a few.

Same here - long time recordings often have a few bad blocks in
them (I get synch errors when I split the files with mp3directcut). But
I never get enough errors to stop Winamp from playing the file. In
one of the files I had 3 bad frames in a row.
BTW, errors seem to occur more frequently when the recording level
is high.

Martin