Subject: Re: Please test the new ATA code
From: Marc Tricou (Marc.Tricou_at_xi-quadrat.de)
Date: 2002-12-25

Hi!

>There has been a number of fixes to the ATA driver today. I would like to
ask all who have had problems to test the current bleeding edge build or
>the 2002-12-04 daily build when it is built.

I wish merry christmas days. Well, i dunno if this still matters, and
dont's have a solid overview, but: with the current daily build
(23.12.2002) my 1-year-old (Nov. 2001) AJBR-6k crashes sometimes, but this
seemy only to happen while driving, so still the crash-when-bumped bug?
(Sorry, i dont know, which drive is inside).

Regards, Marc *<:o)>