Subject: Re: Tool to fix corrupt recordings..
From: Martin Borus (
Date: 2002-12-26 schrieb am 25.12.02 06:14:37:
> After a long search I found a tool which appears to fix the corrupt
> files the current RockBox recording produces at the moment.
> It's at and includes source.
> After letting it run on my latest recorded session I was able to
> write a VBR header with MP3 TAG studio, play the file in WinAmp and
> load it into SoundForge.
> Dunno if it does anything to the actual VBR settings.. but it appears
> to work..

It worked well with all those extra long recordings that WinAmp didn't play:
It even fixed my 25h 1.7GB mp3 file. It found 4 missing frames in the file
and took about 2000 bytes of data out of it - the rest plays fine.

PREMIERE exklusiv bei WEB.DE: 3 Monate gratis + d-box-1 ab 1 Euro
Online solange der Vorrat reicht!