Subject: Re: Tool to fix corrupt recordings..
From: Martin Borus (
Date: 2002-12-26 schrieb am 26.12.02 01:00:04:
> Martin Borus wrote:
> > As Paul has lost his glitch, here's one of mine (from the 1.7GB file)
> > I've uploaded an example to ""
> >
> I don't think I need to examine the file. I just wondered if there was a
> glitch at all. If there was no glitch, the bad data would have been just
> garbage, but since there is a glitch it must be that the MAS driver had
> had problems reading the data from the MAS.

The program Paul found removes faulty frames and - as far as I
understand it - by just cutting out a frame you will have a glitch
in every case. The program comes with source code, maybe someone
can change it in a way that instead of just dropping the bad frame, it
saves them instead into a second file. This would give you a lot of data to

M E D I O N -Weihnachts-Special: Multimedia-PC Intel P4 2.4 kompl. 969,-
Da lacht das Herz! Bei Mempag Electronic