Subject: Recording with sleep timer...

Recording with sleep timer...

From: Martin Borus <martin_at_borus.de>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 20:15:07 +0100

Hi,

today I tried out combining the sleep timer with recording on
my JBR20 - I was hoping that it would stop a recording and
then shut down the unit.

It seems to do a good job of shutting down the archos, but
the recording is lost. Is it possible to change this so that the sleep
timer is either deactivated during recording -
or better - ends the recording and then shuts down?

Martin

PREMIERE exklusiv bei WEB.DE: 3 Monate gratis + d-box-1 ab 1 Euro
Online solange der Vorrat reicht! http://premiere.web.de/?mc=999937&lp=2