Subject: Re: Tool to fix corrupt recordings..
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (linus_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-12-26

Martin Borus wrote:
> The program Paul found removes faulty frames and - as far as I
> understand it - by just cutting out a frame you will have a glitch
> in every case.

Not if my recording driver or our FAT32 driver has accidentally added
garbage into the file. That was my theory, but the glitch proved that
the removed garbage was actually part of the MP3 stream.

That means that I have to look into my recording code to see if I can
find something. It sure looks like either a MAS bug or a performance
problem in my driver.

/Linus